ASES is the third edition of the Service Excellence standards (an internationally accredited quality improvement program, aimed at supporting non government organisations (NGO’s) in the community Services Sector across Australia.
ASES Achievement levels
Most topics within ASES are divided into two incremental levels of achievement – Certificate and Award. This ensures a developmental and supportive approach for organisations new to quality management frameworks.
- Certificate Level - delivery of services in accordance with sound management principles and legal requirements that align with their strategic priorities; and
- Award Level - systematic implementation of the organisation’s strategic agenda, its alignment with the government strategic agenda and it successfully incorporates monitoring, evaluation and quality improvement into all facets of the organisation.
Organisations must have been awarded Certificate level before they can attain Award level.
What are the steps towards ASES accreditation?
Request a quote
- Attend Information Session – delivered by QMS
- Register with QMS – pay first installment
- Support materials provided by QMS
- Work through Self Assessment Workbook
- Once organisation feels ready for an external assessment – advise QMS
- External Assessment is undertaken – undertaken by QMS
- Receive report and review recommendations – undertaken by QMS
- Develop Quality Action Plan – undertaken by organisation and submitted to QMS
- Service Excellence Level Achieved – certificate issued.
For more information contact us