This service has been specifically developed for Australian NGO’s to assist you in meeting the requirements of a range of community and health standards.
The website guides you through:
- Completing assessments against requirements for quality or service standards applying to your organisation
- Identifying actions required to complete compliance of any component of a standard
- Organising and uploading the documents you need to show compliance
- Work plan activities supported by resources and templates to meet any outstanding requirements
The Quality Portal also:
- Provides reports on your organisation’s progress and achievements showing progress on completion and compliance levels and tracking progress by percentage and by graphs.
- Saves and archives your work
As you complete work on any one of the sets of standards on the Quality Portal, at the same time you will be automatically completing work that will address your organisation’s compliance with all other relevant standards on the Quality Portal. The Quality Portal will show you the extent to which you have met the main criteria for any set of standards on the system.
The work you do in one standard – assessments, evidence documents and work plans will automatically be transferred to other relevant standards. You only need to do something once.
If you only have a single set of standards to comply with, the Quality Portal provides a simple to use online interactive tool, guiding and resourcing you through this process, tracking progress and collating evidence for compliance reporting.
contact us to organise a free trial of the Quality Portal